We welcome the opportunity to help the community gain a deeper understanding of Louisiana Children’s Museum. Sharing the how, what, and why of all that we do is a key part of how we support and connect with families.
Media is invited to download photos and LCM logos for use in coverage.
Erin Reynaud, Marketing & Sales Director
Image Download Center
Media outlets are invited to download high-resolution LCM logos and images with permission from LCM. For information on logo and image usage, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In Dialogue Video Chat Series Helps Parents Learn About the Mental Health of Their Children
- Louisiana Children’s Museum Launches Resilient Rainbows
- Louisiana Children’s Museum to Reopen Wednesday, June 17thWith Expanded Health and Safety Measures
- In Dialogue — Talking with Children About Current Events: Starting Conversations About Racism, Violence, and Justice
- Louisiana Children’s Museum to Shift Focus to Virtual and Offsite Programs Beginning Monday, August 17
LCM In The News
A lot of time, thought, and intention went into creating Louisiana Children’s Museum, and it’s exciting when all that effort is recognized. Learn more about what everyone’s saying about us.
Learn positive steps for a stressful time with these Tulane-Children's Museum classes online
Louisiana Children’s Museum in partnership with the Tulane University School of Medicine, Institute for Infant & Early Childhood Mental Health has created a weekly webinar series called In Dialogue. The series was created to help families through the difficulties of the pandemic. This session, and many others, can be seen on YouTube.
Safety comes into play as Louisiana Children's Museum reopens after COVID-19 shutdown.
The museum reopened June 17 after a three-month closure due to the coronavirus pandemic, and the changes are aimed at maintaining safety, as well as a quality experience for visitors.
USA Today Names LCM One of 10Best New Museums
Louisiana Children’s Museum opened its brand new facility in 2019, with 8.5 acres and two floors of exhibits for kids to explore. Exhibits cover topics in literacy, the environment, STEM, arts & culture and health & wellness.
Board of Directors
We have a robust and active Board of Directors. We are both proud of the work they do and grateful for their support and service.