LCM Holiday Camp Roles
LCM is hiring for part-time, seasonal positions, for specific dates in November 2019-January 2020. These roles have the potential to lead to other seasonal work at LCM or future full-time positions. To apply, please send resume and cover letter to Amy Kirk, Director of Special Programs, at email@example.com. No phone calls. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until November 1, 2019. Background checks are required before employment.
In your cover letter include the following:
- Describe your previous work experience, particularly related to working with children and/or working in customer service.
- Explain why it is important for kids to have access to experiential learning.
- Note for which position/s you would like to be considered.
- Note which dates in November, December, and January you are available to work.
- Include your availability on weekdays and weekends from Nov 24th – Dec 1st.
- Include your availability on weekdays and weekends from Dec 14th – Jan 6th.
The museum is closed on the following dates: 11/28, 12/24, 12/25, 1/1.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The Louisiana Children’s Museum is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees in hiring and all other aspects of employment, without regard to gender, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, the Louisiana Children’s Museum provides reasonable accommodations to qualified disabled individuals in all aspects of employment, including the application process.