Welcome to the Louisiana Children's Museum
Our Approach to Learning
Little minds have the biggest appetites.
So we serve up an assortment of arts and culture, health and wellness, STEM, literacy and environmental education to keep them growing.
Explore a Gallery
Our 100-foot replica of the Mississippi is flowing and ready to show what makes this river so mighty.
World's Biggest Classroom
Turns out, nature is the best place to learn about nature. So we created acres of interactive outdoor space for eye-opening exploration of the fragile wetlands we call home.
When you make a child's potential visible, wonderful things happen.
The New LCM
- LCM Members do not need a ticket. Members are welcome to visit even when General Admission tickets are sold out.
- 8.5 acres for kids to explore
- Greenest Project in City Park
- 2 floors of new interactive exhibits and old favorites re-imagined
- Outdoor adventures on the water, in the garden, and more
Become a Museum Member
When visiting a museum with a bajillion fun things to do, unlimited access is key. Get a year of limitless learning and the pride of knowing you’re supporting your community. Double win!
Book a Birthday Party
The sun is humongous. Completing a trip around it calls for serious celebration.